Silken tofu mousse with dark chocolate with cocoa nibs and citrus jam
- 250g silken tofu (soft tofu)
- 200g Alce Nero dark chocolate with cocoa nibs
- 2 untreated Navel oranges
- 1 jar Alce Nero citrus jam
- 4 tbsp Alce Nero acacia honey
- A pinch of salt
Finely chop the chocolate. Wash the orange and grate the skin. Squeeze the juice from both oranges and then strain it. Pour it into a pan with the tofu, cook over a low heat for 5 minutes and then turn off the gas. Add the chopped chocolate and stir until it has melted and mixed in well. Add the salt and honey. Stir and leave to cool. Divide the mousse into little cups, alternating between the citrus jam.
Serve when everything is chilled.